October 15, 2008

Da nuh nah naaah nuh!

Oh yes -- that is right ladies and gentiles! I have stared into the eyes of the messiah and my heart a burst into flames.

And he "KEEPS A FUCKIN' KNIFE UNDER HIS DESK!"

Pardon my expletive, but I am quoting the great Stephan Colbert himself, after pulling a knife on the audience and letting us know that if we rushed his desk, he would stab us. Watch for us tonight at 11:30 on Comedy Central!

The last few days have involved many brushes with fame. From being fed a KFC Snackwrap directly from the hands of Colbert (after shaking his hand and high-fiving him twice) to watching Katie Holmes, John Lithgow, Dianne Wiest, and Patrick Wilson (watch for him in The Watchmen) autograph Giordana's playbill after a great performance of Aurthur Miller's All My Sons.

One final note: I find more and more I am turning into a New Yorker in that if one more goddamned tourist stops in my path to look at one more goddamned fake gucci bag, or takes a picture of their partner doing some stupid-ass pose in front of the MTV building in Times Square, I will push them onto the street. Take your goddamned picture there. Giordana is narrowing her eyes at me for being so bitter.

Post Scriptum: check out our apartment at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pE2KM57eIE&feature=related

G&G

No comments: